This Terms of Service agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between National Unclaimed Property Associates [NUPA] and users (referred to as “you” or “user”) of the UnclaimedAssets.in (the “Website”). Please read this Agreement carefully before using the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, you must not use the Website.
1. Acceptable Use By using the Website, you agree to use it only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe on the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following: a) Engaging in any illegal or fraudulent activities;
b) Misrepresenting yourself or your affiliation with any other person or entity;
c) Interfering with the proper functioning of the Website or attempting to circumvent any security measures;
d) Collecting or storing personal data of other users without their consent;
e) Uploading, posting, transmitting, or otherwise disseminating any material that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, offensive, or objectionable.
2. Intellectual Property All content and materials on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, data compilations, and software, are the property of the Company or its licensors and are protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any of the content without the Company’s prior written consent.
4. Limitation of Liability The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website or the content available on the Website. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content on the Website.
5. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the Website, any violation of this Agreement, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you in this Agreement.
6. Modifications to the Agreement The Company reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. The updated version of the Agreement will be posted on the Website, and your continued use of the Website after any changes constitute your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the U.S.. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.